Maps and Park Locations
The City of Fernley currently maintains 10 parks:
- Out of Town Park is located on Farm District Road and Highway 95A. Approximately 50 acres total with 16.5 acres of turf. Soccer fields, bandstand and picnic area, softball, tee-ball, little league and babe ruth fields, 5 restrooms with two build in concession stands, rodeo arena, 1 large and 1 small play structure with swings, medium size bandstand with concrete dance area, small gazebo, horseshoe pits, dirt parking, arena lights.
- In-Town Park is located at Cedar Street and Highway 95A in downtown Fernley. Softball and open grass area, approximately 2 acres of turf, 1 multi-purpose restroom with separate concession building, playground equipment, tennis and basketball court, small skate park, large trees, and large gazebo.
- Green Valley Park is located at Green Valley Drive and Ricci Lane in the Green Valley Subdivision. Approximately 6 acres of turf, 2 play structures with swings, 1 restroom building, small gazebo, medium to large trees, parking area and concrete walkway.
- Autumn Winds Park is located at 3080 Farm District Road in the Autumn Winds (Truckee River Ranch) Subdivision. 4.5 acres of turf, 1 restroom building, parking area, walking path, basketball court, 1 play structure and swing set, small trees, and a medium size gazebo.
- Eagle's Nest Park is located at 261 Wildwood Drive at the intersection of Eaglewood Drive in the Eagle's Nest Subdivision. 1/8th acre of turf, 1 swing set, tables, barbeques, and small to medium size trees.
- Memorial Park is located at Smithridge Court and Richards Way. 1/2 acre of turf, park approximately 15 acres total mostly native plants and open dirt, 1 medium and 1 small riding arena, 1 play structure and swing set, exercise equipment, dirt ball field, medium size trees with irrigation on well system.
- Millennium Park is located across from City Hall at 605 Silverlace Boulevard. 1/4th acre turf, flower beds, walking path, parking area and lighting.
- Ponderosa park is located at Farm District Road and Edgewood in the Ponderosa Subdivision. Approximately 2 acres, medium size gazebo, small play structure, horseshoe pit, medium size trees, and a concrete walkway.
- River Ranch Park is located at 525 River Ranch Road in the River Ranch Subdivision. 1/2 acre of turf, small to medium size trees in DG border, small gazebo and swing set.
- Picetti Park is on the southeast corner of Bridle Path Way and Waegle Way. The park is 1/4th acre in size, medium size gazebo, small play structure, horseshoe pit, medium size trees, concrete walkway.