- Archive center - The archive center is a repository of the City's historical documents. Search the archives for keywords and view the related documents online. The archive center contains specific periods of time and is consistently updated. If you do not find what you are looking for in the archive center, please try the document center, or contact the City Clerk's Office by calling 775.784.9830.
- Citywide fee schedule for public records and document services (PDF)
- Current agendas and minutes
- Document center - The document center contains numerous documents, maps, and information under folder specific headings. Click on the plus sign to expand the folders and view their contents. The document center also contains many other forms, reports, and documents available for download, including action summaries. Audio recordings of City Council and Planning Commission meetings can also be found in the document center.
- Request for copies and audio recordings - Please complete a records request form online, or contact the City Clerk's Office by calling 775.784.9830 to request paper copies. There is a fee for copies of previous agendas and minutes. Staff in the City Clerk's Office can provide further information about your individual request.