Renewal & Minor Information

Renewal Information

  • Complete a renewal application online or pick one up at the City Clerk’s Office. Please read the application as some completed renewal applications can be mailed directly to the Passport Agency.
  • The fee must be paid by check or money order to the US Department of State.
  • You will be required to surrender your old passport.

Important Information for Minors

  • All children regardless of age, including newborns and infants, must have their own passport.
  • All minors under 16 years old are required to appear in person. All applications for children under 16 years old require both parents’ or legal guardians’ consent.
  • All minors 16 and 17 years old are required to appear in person. For security reasons, parental consent may be requested. If the child does not have identification of their own, a parent or legal guardian will need to accompany the child and present identification.