Water Forms

See below for additional water rights related forms. The forms below will help you to bank water rights with the City of Fernley or assign water rights to a project within the city limits of Fernley. 

Forms can be returned back to the Engineering Department at City Hall. If you have any questions regarding these forms or water rights you can call 775-784-9866
  • Would you like to bank water with the City of Fernley? Click here
  • Does your project need Water & Sewer Modeling? Click here
  • Would you like to request a Will Serve? Click here
  • Do you need to assign banked water to your project? Click here
  • Do you need to find out how many water rights you need for your project? Click here