A message to our utility billing customers:
As of Tuesday, June 2, 2020: City Hall is open to the public during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Everyone entering City Hall must adhere to strict social distancing protocols and face masks are required for individuals entering the building.
We are encouraging all customers to continue to make utility payments via phone or online:
- Call the Utilities Dept at 775-784-9930.
- Online via Xpress Bill Pay. To learn how to register for this online payment system, click here: http://www.cityoffernley.org/843/Xpress-Bill-Pay.
- Call Xpress Bill Pay 1-800-720-6847.
- Utility payment dropbox located in front parking lot of City Hall.
- Please e-mail all utility billing inquiries to email@example.com.
We understand the challenges and potential financial hardships that are a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, if you have incurred a financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 (such as employment layoff, etc.), please reach out to our department to discuss setting up a payment plan. Thank you again for your continued understanding during this unprecedented time.
The health and safety of our residents and employees of City of Fernley is of paramount importance during this time of uncertainty. We appreciate your patience and understanding of the current situation.
Water/Sewer Billing Division
595 Silverlace Blvd
Fernley, NV 89408
Phone: 775.784.9930Fax: 775.784.9848
Melinda BrazzanovichUtility Billing SupervisorPhone: 775-784-9867
Tina RodriguezAdministrative Specialist IIPhone: 775-784-9807
Goldie HendersonAdministrative Specialist IPhone: 775-784-9841