Equal Payment Plan
Equal Payment Plan
Take control of your finances with Equal Payment. The Equal Payment Plan (EPP) takes the guesswork out of budgeting as it calculates your monthly payment using your average water usage for the current year. This way, you will know in advance what your bill will be each month.
- Customers pay the same amount every month
- No more high bills during the summer months
- It’s free to participate, but customers should continue to keep an eye on usage and conserve when possible
- This payment option is available exclusively to residential customers.
- This payment option is available to customers who have received the City’s water service for twelve consecutive months at the same service address.
- This payment option is available to customers with satisfactory credit and is not available to those customers who have missed payments or have been shut off in the last twelve months (an account not in good standing)
- See the City’s EPP policy
What do the bills show?
- Actual meter readings for the month
- Actual charges for the amount of water services used
- The Equal Payment amount due
Is Equal Payment for you?
You will have equal payment amounts each month and you will be able to compare the cost of your actual usage. If you would like to sign up for Equal Payment Plan please call and request a form at 775-784-9930 or via email. If you find the plan is not for you, you can stop at any time by writing or calling a City representative at 775-784-9930.
The Equal Payment Plan is not currently available for Commercial and Construction Accounts. These accounts are less predictable and some accounts do not experience significant seasonal fluctuations. If you are interested in EPP for these accounts, please contact Dave Whalen, at 775.784.9929 to discuss your desire for this plan to potentially be expanded to these types of accounts.