Payment of Fines and Fees

All court fines and fees are due on or before your scheduled court date. If you are unable to pay your fine on the due date please request a payment plan with the Judge at the end of your hearing. Partial payments will not be accepted if the Judge has not authorized a payment plan. 

If at any time, you are unable to afford to make your payments, with the exception of restitution (monies owed to someone else). You may request to do community service work. Community Service Work is paid at $10.50 per hour worked. All work must be completed for a non-profit organization 501(3)(c).  Some examples are local food banks, churches, animal shelters, senior centers or the Veterans Cemetary. All hours shall be tracked using the Community Service Tracking Sheet.

You may also contact the court to have your payment agreement modified. To complete this process you must complete a  Payment Modification Agreement and submit to the court for approval and processing.

Make your payment now online GOVPAYNOW