Transferring Water/Sewer Service

Dear Valued Customer,

If you are transferring services from one property in Fernley to another, you will need to fill out two separate forms one to disconnect services from current property (bottom of form) and one to connect services at the new property (top of form). After both forms are fill out please send both forms back to with a copy of your I.D. If you have a past due balance on your old account, you will need to pay that balance before we can disconnect services. When we transfer your services, we will transfer your deposit on the old account to the new account. We will transfer the current balance to the new account. There will be a $20.00 non-refundable service charge to put the new services in your name. We can bill you for the service charge on your first bill if you would like. Proof of occupancy is required in form of a lease, deed or other legal document in order to establish a Water and Sewer account.  

  • Any requests for connecting or disconnecting water and sewer service after 2:00 p.m. or on our shut off day will be completed the following business day.

Service Transfer Form

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 775-784-9930 or by email at