How can I report a crime?

The Lyon County Sheriff's Office handles criminal matters and they can be reached by calling 775-463-9600. If it is an emergency, please dial 911.

Show All Answers

1. I am a victim of domestic violence. Where can I get help?
2. I have a private or personal legal matter I need to discuss with an attorney. May I speak to the City Attorney about these issues?
3. I have a traffic ticket I want to resolve. Who do I talk to?
4. How do I order discovery?
5. I have just received a subpoena to appear at trial in Fernley Municpal Court. What if I am busy that day?
6. I have a question about a felony case. Who do I ask?
7. Who do I contact for information about a court date or an outstanding warrant?
8. How can I report a crime?
9. Who do I contact with questions about performing Community Service?